Certain engineers have decided that they are for other certain engineers. Pretty sad….pretty sad.
Sometimes I act like an adult, and go on visits to grad schools and act mature and charming. And then I come home and am immediately a ridiculous human again. Why can’t I just be cool?
- Expectations: Using the person next to you as a pillow.
- Reality: Using the pillow next to you as a person.
Grad school application, why you so stressful?
Its probably because of how I missed the admission deadline. And also maybe because I will be an international student. Gah! I can’t handle it if all this stress ends up being for naught!
- Book!Robb: Mother, you're the only person I can turn to. I'm hiding behind a mask because everybody expects me to be the King, but I can't do it. I need your help.
- Show!Robb: Ugh moooooom go away you're so embarassing you're ruining EVERYTHING
- Book!Robb: Jeyne, we must marry because I took your virginity and since Westeros culture expects highborn girls to be virgins upon their weddings, you would probably have difficulty finding a high lord to marry. Also I might have gotten you pregnant and I know from growing up with Jon that it's really hard being a bastard, so I don't want to be responsible for bringing one into the world. This is a really hard decision, and I know the Freys won't take it well, but I've made a mistake and I'm doing everything I can to make it right.
- Show!Robb: yolo